Zeacon Refund Policy
Last Modified: November 4, 2021
Acceptance of the Refund Policy
Zeacon Live is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. By using Zeacon Live, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Zeacon and you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use Zeacon Live.
If you are under 13, you represent that you have your parent or legal guardian’s permission to use Zeacon Live. Please read this agreement with your parent or legal guardian.
Accessing Zeacon Live and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend Zeacon Live and any service or material we provide via Zeacon Live in our sole discretion and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Zeacon Live is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of Zeacon Live to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to Zeacon Live.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Zeacon Live or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
We do not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications or any materials (collectively “Content”) that you share while using Zeacon Live or any of our services in relation to Zeacon Live.
Zeacon Live contains content owned by Zeacon (“Zeacon Content”). Zeacon Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Zeacon owns and retains all rights on Zeacon Content. Zeacon hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display Zeacon Content (excluding any software code). You may use this limited licensed solely for your personal use in connection with viewing and utilizing Zeacon Live.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of Zeacon Live for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text, as applicable.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of Zeacon Live or any services or materials available through Zeacon Live unless you have entered into a separate, written agreement with Zeacon granting such rights.
You retain ownership rights in content created using Zeacon Live (“Content”). However, we require you to grant Zeacon certain rights in your Content.
License to Zeacon
By creating Content, you hereby grant to Zeacon Live a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate any Content you share on Zeacon Live. Such license may be used by us without limitation on how we may distribute any part or all of it across any media channels, except Content you do not specifically share publicly via an open link.
License to Other Users
You also grant other Zeacon Live users a worldwide, non-exclusive royalty-free license to access your Content through the Service, and to use that Content, including to reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works, display, and perform it, only as enabled by a feature of the Service (such as video playback or embeds). For clarity, this license does not grant any rights or permissions for a user to make use of your Content independent of Zeacon Live and our other Services.
Creative Commons License
The ability to mark your content with a creative commons (“Creative Commons”) license is available to all Zeacon Live users. The standard license remains the default setting for all Content on Zeacon Live unless you choose to apply a Creative Commons.
Creative Commons can only be used on 100% original content. If your content contains copyrighted content you cannot mark your video with a Creative Commons.
By marking your original content with a Creative Commons license, you grant the entire Zeacon Live community the right to reuse and edit the content you mark with a Creative Commons license. You can find the Creative Commons license at www.creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/legalcode.
Duration of License
The licenses granted by you continue for a commercially reasonable period of time after you remove or delete your Content from Zeacon Live. You understand and agree, however, that Zeacon may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted.
Right to Monetize
Removing Your Content
Zeacon may remove or take down Content in its sole discretion. Zeacon will notify you if your Content has been removed or taken down. You may appeal any removal or Content take down by contacting Zeacon at email@example.com.
The Zeacon name, the terms Zeacon Live, Zeacon Live Studio, ZLS, the Zeacon logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Zeacon or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Zeacon. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Zeacon Live are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Zeacon, a Zeacon employee, another user. or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Zeacon Live, or which, as determined by us, may harm Zeacon Live or users of Zeacon Live or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use Zeacon Live in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of Zeacon Live, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Zeacon Live.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access Zeacon Live for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Zeacon Live.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of Zeacon Live.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Zeacon Live, the server on which Zeacon Live are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to Zeacon Live.
- Attack Zeacon Live via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Zeacon Live.
Zeacon Live may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, the ability to livestream video and audio content, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through Zeacon Live.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on Zeacon Live, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Zeacon, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of Zeacon Live. Any or all of the above may be modified by a separate agreement signed by you and an authorized representative of Zeacon.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of Zeacon Live.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through Zeacon Live. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot review material before it is posted on Zeacon Live, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
Zeacon reserves the right to terminate Zeacon Live, any future services provided in addition or as a replacement to Zeacon Live, and this Agreement, in whole or in part, at its own discretion.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must, in their entirety, comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Contain material solely created or included to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of Zeacon to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through Zeacon Live is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you, any other visitor to Zeacon Live, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Zeacon Live includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Zeacon, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Zeacon. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to Zeacon Live
We may update the content on Zeacon Live from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on Zeacon Live may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to Zeacon Live
Online Purchases, Donations, Tips and Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to Zeacon Live and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage or Zeacon Live webpage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
Zeacon Live may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on Zeacon Live.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on Zeacon Live.
- Cause limited portions of content on Zeacon Live to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, solely with respect to the content they are displayed with, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause Zeacon Live or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of Zeacon Live other than the homepage.
You are allowed to link to a livestream event page for your event or recording outside of Zeacon Live Application.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice and in our discretion.
Links from Zeacon Live
If Zeacon Live contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Zeacon Live, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owners of Zeacon Live are based in the State of Washington in the United States. We provide this Zeacon Live for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that Zeacon Live or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to Zeacon Live may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access Zeacon Live from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from Zeacon Live will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Zeacon PBC, 915 118th Avenue SE, Suite 305, Bellevue, Washington 98005.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to Zeacon Live should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.